GeoExPT now provides situational awareness tools for identifying, assessing, tasking, and overall management of repair activities. UXO threats must be mitigated prior to commencement of Rapid Damage Assessment (RDA), Rapid Explosive Hazard Mitigation (REHM), Rapid Damage Repair (RDR). The Multiple UXO Removal System (MURS) is a family of systems designed to mitigate thousands of UXO. GeoExPT can now be used to task and manage these activities.
- Tasks assignments to capture video/image(s), repair damage, or mitigate unexploded ordnance
- Integration and connectivity of different systems and multiple running instances of GeoExPT via the GeoExPT Synchronization Server (GAS)
- Enhanced collaboration features with fully enabled chat messaging tool
- New hazard alert engine helps to keep teams and their equipment safe
- Integration with FMV enables the operators to quickly and easily analyze
video data from UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), and UASs (Unmanned Aircraft Systems), tower-mounted video cameras, digital binoculars, or ground mobility vehicles